My favourite brands: & Other Stories

& Other Stories has to be my favourite brand of this year (so far!!). 

The high end big sister of the H&M group and relative newcomer to the high street, designs collections which have amazing attention to detail, beautiful fabrics, patterns and quality. This is a brand that will work for everyone.

Ok it's a little bit pricier than H&M - and when I say a little, I mean A LOT! Skirts for £65, dresses from £70 - you what what!!! But here's the key....price per wear it's going to come down to pennies. I assure you husband....these are investment pieces. Even the pineapple print maxi skirt!

Having been to their flagship store on Regents Street I have seen girls in their 20s picking up the same dress or skirt as an elegant fashion forward lady in her 60s. It's about creating your own stories - see what I did there! - through key pieces. 

Here's my purchases to date and you will see what I mean!

Black silk maxi dress - still available here


Pineapple print crepe maxi skirt - still available here



Blue maxi dress  - not quite as glam as the models but hey ho!
















































Floral maxi tshirt dress - no longer available

Maxi - tick
Uber flattering - tick 
Dress up or dress down - tick 
No need to iron - double tick


























And yes, for those non-London dwellers they are online....and do have some amazing sales (thank the lord). And there is a nice 10% off for signing up to their newsletters. It all helps! 

Whilst I haven't ventured into their shoe dept yet, I am already enjoying their own range of beauty and make up. The makeup and skincare is great quality - and will look great in any bathroom -  but my favourite so far has to be the perfume. I am eyeing up the Fig Fiction as my transition scent to take me from autumn to winter - musky yet light. I quite like the look of this roll on oil (here) - oils can be longer lasting and great to pop in your handbag! 

Fig Fiction perfume



























So there you have it - you are suitably enabled. Go forth and create your own story! 

Visit the website (and dont't forget to register for 10% discount) 



Comments

Popular Posts